Birmingham Education Partnership (BEP) exists for the benefit of every publicly funded school in Birmingham and seeks to be co-led by and built on the strengths of all Birmingham Schools. BEP is committed to no school being isolated and sees that local, city and national connectivity is a key to success for schools at every stage of their development.
BEP believes it takes a whole city to raise a child. If schools do well, then children do well and if children do well our city will flourish.
Birmingham Education Hub
A gateway for Birmingham school staff and other education professionals at all levels to access a wide range of information, training and resources.
*Please note all BEP training and events will now be booked via The Hub.
Signposting you to what’s important for You, Your School and Your Career!
- RT @lstevenson2410: If you are in a #Birmingam school and at the @BEPvoice Mick and Tim session yesterday, you may have seen me pop up at…
- BEP Bulletin: A warm welcome to Juliet Silverton, Director of School Improvement. Visit: bep.education/communications…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @lstevenson2410: If you haven't already secured your ticket for this years #TransitionEd take a look at what you are missing out on. Thi…
- RT @harperbell_sda: What a wonderful celebratory breakfast this morning for Her Majesty the Queen's Platinum Jubilee! Dances, fruit and si…
- BEP Bulletin: 22nd May - 2023 Behaviour Conference
- BEP Bulletin: 15th May - Support, collaboration & Mental Health Awareness Week
- BEP Bulletin: 9th May - A Birmingham LA Profile & FREE school tickets for Central Sparks T20 at Edgbaston
- BEP Bulletin: 4th May - Introducing Birmingham Arts School new Director
- BEP Bulletin: 2nd May - A whole school approach to Mental Health & Wellbeing, BCC/BEP Briefings & more!
Find out more about our School Improvement contract or get involved in specific projects such as Primary Reading or Peer Review.
mental health & wellbeing
BEP’s Mental Health & Wellbeing team was initially launched in December 2018. Committed to enabling schools to become emotionally supportive and resilient.
birmingham arts school
birmingham careers hub
Attending a BEP event or training course ensures that as a school member you will have the necessary tools to develop and improve your school.