FREE Ofsted Monitoring Briefing Webinar
Thursday 21st January. 4-5pm on Zoom
James McNeillie (Acting Regional Director, West Midlands) will be talking about what Schools can expect from the Spring term inspections and the change of focus from the Autumn term.
Home Learning Technology
Obtaining connectivity and/or devices for 5000 children can only be achieved with the support of others. Each donation means we can help more children.
How can you help?
Want to develop a truly reflective and knowledge-rich curriculum?
Attend Our Primary Focused Curriculum Design Conference
21st January 2021 | 09:15am – 12:30pm
National Literacy Trust Literacy for Learning Secondary School Virtual Conference
21st – 29th January 2021
BEP COVID 19 Guidance for staff and consultants returning to work within schools
BEP champions a deeply good, civic and academic education for every child in the city.
Birmingham Education Partnership (BEP) exists for the benefit of every publicly funded school in Birmingham and seeks to be co-led by and built on the strengths of all Birmingham Schools. BEP is committed to no school being isolated and sees that local, city and national connectivity is a key to success for schools at every stage of their development.
BEP believes it takes a whole city to raise a child. If schools do well, then children do well and if children do well our city will flourish.
Find out more about our School Improvement contract or get involved in specific projects such as Primary Reading or Peer Review.
BEP’s Inclusion team was initially launched in December 2018. Committed to enabling schools to become emotionally support and resilient communities.
Wider Learning is dedicated to enhancing the personal and social development of children and young people.
BEP works hard to bring you useful, quality training and CPD. Click here for current products and training programmes.
Attending a BEP event or training course ensures that as a school leader you will have the necessary tools to develop and improve your school.
- Last chance to book your place! Visit: bep.education/events/art-net… twitter.com/BEPvoice/statu…
- So glad to hear you found it useful! twitter.com/AbbeyPrimary/s…
- As the end of another year approaches we wanted to thank the 1800+ staff from over 300 schools that have taken part… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Kooth is an online mental wellbeing community for Children & Young People, with free, safe and anonymous support. V… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- BEP Bulletin - 18th January - Free OfSTED Briefing, Ecology Project, Change & Anxiety
- BEP Bulletin - 14th January - Head’s top concerns, OfSTED & Remote Learning Template
- BEP Bulletin - 11th January - DfE help with connectivity & Brilliant NLT resources for Secondary
- BEP Bulletin - 7th January - Working Against Digital Poverty
- BEP Bulletin - 4th January - Update from Secondary Forum (additional blog)