BEP Creative Directory and Cultural Education.
We are pleased to introduce new BEP Creative Directory – a comprehensive creative & cultural education service featuring 60 professional artists, designers, creative practitioners and craftspeople in the region.
As part of this, we now offer fully digital and blended learning services enabling you to plan a program that’s right for your school during these challenging times.
You will also find details in the brochure about bespoke arts CPD programs and how we can support your school through consultancy, insets, training and school reviews.
WATCH james mcneillie – ofsted
Outlining Ofsted’s interim visits for the autumn – how they will work in practice
Become a 2020/21 BEP Enhanced Member today
and receive FREE access to this year’s virtual conference library, a discount on 2021 conference, FREE access to BEP Peer Review Programme and much more!
BEP COVID 19 Guidance for staff and consultants returning to work within schools
BEP champions a deeply good, civic and academic education for every child in the city.
Birmingham Education Partnership (BEP) exists for the benefit of every publicly funded school in Birmingham and seeks to be co-led by and built on the strengths of all Birmingham Schools. BEP is committed to no school being isolated and sees that local, city and national connectivity is a key to success for schools at every stage of their development.
BEP believes it takes a whole city to raise a child. If schools do well, then children do well and if children do well our city will flourish.
Find out more about our School Improvement contract or get involved in specific projects such as Primary Reading or Peer Review.
BEP’s Inclusion team was initially launched in December 2018. Committed to enabling schools to become emotionally support and resilient communities.
Wider Learning is dedicated to enhancing the personal and social development of children and young people.
BEP works hard to bring you useful, quality training and CPD. Click here for current products and training programmes.
Attending a BEP event or training course ensures that as a school leader you will have the necessary tools to develop and improve your school.
- "Human beings need relationships in order to thrive... Relationships are the solution to many of the problems we fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- A big THANK YOU to Robin Banerjee @CRESS_research and Colleen McLaughlin @CMJMcLaughlin for 2 inspiring sessions. H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- The first day of our live sessions has been a great success. Don't miss out on our selection of powerful speakers t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @harperbell_sda: We are looking forward to presenting at the @BEPvoice Conference this afternoon and value the platform we have to discu…
- BEP Bulletin - 19th October - News from the National Tutoring Programme
- BEP Bulletin - 16th October - Securing effective learning, especially for children who need it most & Pandemic warning
- BEP Bulletin - 15th October - More Great Speakers
- BEP Bulletin - 14th October - Arts and Culture Directory & Adapting well?
- BEP Bulletin - 13th October - Blended Learning Resources