This course has been assured for DfE grant-funded Senior Mental Health Lead Training.
This two-day training course will give Senior Mental Health Leads a firm grounding in the theory and practice of leading and establishing a whole school approach to mental health and wellbeing. Structured for the schools or Senior Mental Health Leads in the emerging or foundational stages of building a whole school approach, this training will give you the tools to audit and action plan under the 8 public health principles of a whole school approach and delivered by a highly experienced mental health and educational team.
Birmingham Education Partnership (BEP) exists for the benefit of every publicly funded school in Birmingham and seeks to be co-led by and built on the strengths of all Birmingham Schools. BEP is committed to no school being isolated and sees that local, city and national connectivity is a key to success for schools at every stage of their development.
BEP believes it takes a whole city to raise a child. If schools do well, then children do well and if children do well our city will flourish.
- RT @BEPvoice: Remember to register for next week's PSHE Training. This CPD session will be delivered by the @PSHEassociation. Designed spec…
- bep.education/2022-commonwea… #CommonwealthConnections twitter.com/EarlsdonPrimar…
- bep.education/2022-commonwea… #CommonwealthConnections twitter.com/BPrimary/statu…
- Our latest BEP Bulletin out now! Please visit: bep.education/communications… https://t.co/CiqcCifJmB
- BEP Bulletin: 25th November - Subject Specific Development Training 2021/22
- BEP Bulletin: 22nd November - Warning – today’s Bulletin requires your attention!!
- BEP Bulletin: 19th November - Autism Education Trust & NPQ Funding
- BEP Bulletin: 15th November - Anti-Bullying Week, Support for Headteachers & Young People's Gambling
- BEP Bulletin: 11th November - Subject Development Training & Young People's Gambling Prevention Programme
Find out more about our School Improvement contract or get involved in specific projects such as Primary Reading or Peer Review.
BEP’s Mental Health & Wellbeing team was initially launched in December 2018. Committed to enabling schools to become emotionally supportive and resilient.
Attending a BEP event or training course ensures that as a school member you will have the necessary tools to develop and improve your school.