Birmingham Education Partnership (BEP) exists for the benefit of every publicly funded school in Birmingham and seeks to be co-led by and built on the strengths of all Birmingham Schools. BEP is committed to no school being isolated and sees that local, city and national connectivity is a key to success for schools at every stage of their development.
BEP believes it takes a whole city to raise a child. If schools do well, then children do well and if children do well our city will flourish.
- Last chance to book your place! Visit: bep.education/events/art-net… twitter.com/BEPvoice/statu…
- So glad to hear you found it useful! twitter.com/AbbeyPrimary/s…
- As the end of another year approaches we wanted to thank the 1800+ staff from over 300 schools that have taken part… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Kooth is an online mental wellbeing community for Children & Young People, with free, safe and anonymous support. V… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- BEP Bulletin - 21st July - Finally...
- BEP Bulletin - 15th July - A few bits before we close out the year.
- BEP Bulletin - 12th July - Leadership is about so much more than results.
- BEP Bulletin - 8th July - YR11 Attendance Data | FREE Devices for Young People | A Broad & Balanced Curriculum for Education Recovery.
- BEP Bulletin - 5th July - Learning from Sport & OfSTED webinar.
Find out more about our School Improvement contract or get involved in specific projects such as Primary Reading or Peer Review.
BEP’s Inclusion team was initially launched in December 2018. Committed to enabling schools to become emotionally supportive and resilient.
Wider Learning is dedicated to enhancing the personal and social development of children and young people.
BEP works hard to bring you useful, quality services, training and CPD. Click here for current products and training programmes.
Attending a BEP event or training course ensures that as a school member you will have the necessary tools to develop and improve your school.