Birmingham Education Hub
A gateway for Birmingham school staff and other education professionals at all levels to access a wide range of information, training and resources.
*Please note all BEP training and events will now be booked via The Hub.
Signposting you to what’s important for You, Your School and Your Career!
Book your tickets now!
After the launch in 2016, the annual Learning to Shape Birmingham Conference is returning this Autumn term. The Conference has always had the mission of bringing our community of Birmingham schools together. We are delighted that we are able to do that in person again this year.
This year’s conference will offer attendees knowledge and learning around Leadership, Curriculum and Inclusion from forward thinking experts, including; Matthew Syed, Prof. Peter Fonagy, Michael Rosen, Branwen Jeffries, Rosemary Campbell-Stephens and Andrew Warren to name but a few. Attendees will also gain practical input from their peers through a variety of workshops. You can book tickets via The Birmingham Education Hub – click here.
Birmingham Education Partnership (BEP) exists for the benefit of every publicly funded school in Birmingham and seeks to be co-led by and built on the strengths of all Birmingham Schools. BEP is committed to no school being isolated and sees that local, city and national connectivity is a key to success for schools at every stage of their development.
BEP believes it takes a whole city to raise a child. If schools do well, then children do well and if children do well our city will flourish.
- RT @lstevenson2410: If you are in a #Birmingam school and at the @BEPvoice Mick and Tim session yesterday, you may have seen me pop up at…
- BEP Bulletin: A warm welcome to Juliet Silverton, Director of School Improvement. Visit: bep.education/communications…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @lstevenson2410: If you haven't already secured your ticket for this years #TransitionEd take a look at what you are missing out on. Thi…
- RT @harperbell_sda: What a wonderful celebratory breakfast this morning for Her Majesty the Queen's Platinum Jubilee! Dances, fruit and si…
- BEP Bulletin: 20th September - Helping you with the skills & knowledge to improve your school
- BEP Bulletin: 15th September - Upcoming Training & CPD
- BEP Bulletin: 12th September
- BEP Bulletin: 8th September - A new year of excitement, enthusiasm and optimism
- BEP Bulletin: 5th September - A Warm Welcome Back!
Find out more about our School Improvement contract or get involved in specific projects such as Primary Reading or Peer Review.
BEP’s Mental Health & Wellbeing team was initially launched in December 2018. Committed to enabling schools to become emotionally supportive and resilient.
Attending a BEP event or training course ensures that as a school member you will have the necessary tools to develop and improve your school.