Book your tickets now!
After the launch in 2016, the annual Learning to Shape Birmingham Conference is returning this Autumn term. The Conference has always had the mission of bringing our community of Birmingham schools together. We are delighted that we are able to do that in person again this year.
This year’s conference will offer attendees knowledge and learning around Leadership, Curriculum and Inclusion from forward thinking experts, including; Matthew Syed, Prof. Peter Fonagy, Michael Rosen, Branwen Jeffries, Rosemary Campbell-Stevens and Andrew Warren to name but a few. Attendees will also gain practical input from their peers through a variety of workshops. You can book tickets via The Birmingham Education Hub – click here.
Birmingham Education Hub
A gateway for Birmingham school staff and other education professionals at all levels to access a wide range of information, training and resources.
Signposting you to what’s important for You, Your School and Your Career!
Birmingham Education Partnership (BEP) exists for the benefit of every publicly funded school in Birmingham and seeks to be co-led by and built on the strengths of all Birmingham Schools. BEP is committed to no school being isolated and sees that local, city and national connectivity is a key to success for schools at every stage of their development.
BEP believes it takes a whole city to raise a child. If schools do well, then children do well and if children do well our city will flourish.
- RT @lstevenson2410: If you are in a #Birmingam school and at the @BEPvoice Mick and Tim session yesterday, you may have seen me pop up at…
- BEP Bulletin: A warm welcome to Juliet Silverton, Director of School Improvement. Visit: bep.education/communications…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @lstevenson2410: If you haven't already secured your ticket for this years #TransitionEd take a look at what you are missing out on. Thi…
- RT @harperbell_sda: What a wonderful celebratory breakfast this morning for Her Majesty the Queen's Platinum Jubilee! Dances, fruit and si…
- BEP Bulletin: 14th July - Primary Art & Design, Birmingham Jingle Truck & New cyber security skills learning for 11-14 year olds
- BEP Bulletin: 11th July - Dates released for Thematic Peer Review and introducing Prof. Peter Fonagy OBE to the LTSB Conference line up
- BEP Bulletin: 7th July - Learning to Shape Birmingham Line Up
- BEP Bulletin: 4th July - Shaping the future of Birmingham education together
- BEP Bulletin: 30th June - Dear Brum.... a love letter, plus CPD on offer next week
Find out more about our School Improvement contract or get involved in specific projects such as Primary Reading or Peer Review.
BEP’s Mental Health & Wellbeing team was initially launched in December 2018. Committed to enabling schools to become emotionally supportive and resilient.
Attending a BEP event or training course ensures that as a school member you will have the necessary tools to develop and improve your school.