Primary Assessment: Thoughts and suggestions.
Yesterday, we welcomed over 250 attendees to our webinar, presented by Denise Harris from Services for Education. Denise gave her thoughts and suggestions for managing the KS2 assessment process in the Summer Term 2021. There was also the opportunity for both Primary and Secondary colleagues to ask questions and share their thoughts and opinions. The session was recorded and is available to view below for those that missed it.
Home Learning Technology
Obtaining connectivity and/or devices for 5000 children can only be achieved with the support of others. Each donation means we can help more children.
How can you help?
BEP COVID 19 Guidance for staff and consultants returning to work within schools
Birmingham Education Partnership (BEP) exists for the benefit of every publicly funded school in Birmingham and seeks to be co-led by and built on the strengths of all Birmingham Schools. BEP is committed to no school being isolated and sees that local, city and national connectivity is a key to success for schools at every stage of their development.
BEP believes it takes a whole city to raise a child. If schools do well, then children do well and if children do well our city will flourish.
- Last chance to book your place! Visit: bep.education/events/art-net… twitter.com/BEPvoice/statu…
- So glad to hear you found it useful! twitter.com/AbbeyPrimary/s…
- As the end of another year approaches we wanted to thank the 1800+ staff from over 300 schools that have taken part… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Kooth is an online mental wellbeing community for Children & Young People, with free, safe and anonymous support. V… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- BEP Bulletin - 25th February - SLIC headlines | BEP Leadership Change
- BEP Bulletin - 22nd February - Yr 6 Assessment Webinar; A great PHSE resource (& opportunity)
- BEP Bulletin - 11th February - Loads of helpful info & amazing vouchers from BT
- BEP Bulletin - 8th February - Reading Resources Update
- BEP Bulletin - 4th February - Support for Parents: Self-care, Anxiety and Sleep
- BEP Bulletin - 1st February - Thank yous & so much more
Find out more about our School Improvement contract or get involved in specific projects such as Primary Reading or Peer Review.
BEP’s Inclusion team was initially launched in December 2018. Committed to enabling schools to become emotionally support and resilient
Wider Learning is dedicated to enhancing the personal and social development of children and young people.
BEP works hard to bring you useful, quality training and CPD. Click here for current products and training programmes.
Attending a BEP event or training course ensures that as a school leader you will have the necessary tools to develop and improve your school