COVID 19 RESPONSE: SUPPORT FOR SCHOOLS, YOUNG PEOPLE & FAMILIES
TRANSITION SUPPORT FOR SCHOOLS
HOME TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT – CAN YOU HELP?
BEP champions a deeply good civic, social and academic education for every child in the city.
Birmingham Education Partnership (BEP) exists for the benefit of every publicly funded school in Birmingham and seeks to be co-led by and built on the strengths of all Birmingham Schools. BEP is committed to no school being isolated and sees that local, city and national connectivity is a key to success for schools at every stage of their development.
BEP believes it takes a whole city to raise a child. If schools do well, then children do well and if children do well our city will flourish.
Find out more about our School Improvement contract or get involved in specific projects such as Primary Reading or Peer Review.
BEP’s Inclusion team was initially launched in December 2018. Committed to enabling schools to become emotionally support and resilient communities.
Wider Learning is dedicated to enhancing the personal and social development of children and young people.
BEP works hard to bring you useful, quality training and CPD. Click here for current products and training programmes.
Attending a BEP event or training course ensures that as a school leader you will have the necessary tools to develop and improve your school.
- RT @MissOClifton: Brilliant day at the @BEPvoice leading primary geography event led by John from @The_GA. Here are @MrPowerClifton and I l…
- @MissOClifton @The_GA @MrPowerClifton @CliftonPrim @MrsBhachu So glad to hear you found it useful! The GA are just… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Great to have one of Birmingham's Geography SLEs join us! So much expertise in one room💪 twitter.com/mattjamesdunne…
- Developing academic language in Geography! Talk and create a physical landscape. Then design a key.👏 https://t.co/iZX9bkZPad
- BEP Bulletin - 1 June - Checking Priorities for June / July
- BEP Bulletin - 22 May - Eid / Transition / Kooth & District Hubs / Sencos
- BEP Bulletin - 21 May - Anxiety is the new normal & #youvebeenmissed
- BEP Bulletin - 20 May - Is your head hurting? & Yr 6/7 Transition
- BEP Bulletin - 19 May - Rather Than Keep Reading Information