Me plc is a personal branding programme originally produced by Rikem Training and Consultancy and recently developed Birmingham Careers Hub Cornerstone employers to support young people who have been directly impacted by the Covid 19 pandemic. The aim of Me PLC is to help young people (1) speak more confidently about themselves, thinking about how they present themselves (2) work on their skills and qualities and (3) start to determine their future aspirations.
This is a joint project between Birmingham Careers Hub Cornerstone Employers, the Careers and Enterprise Company and Birmingham Education Partnership.
For further information please contact email@example.com
The below videos have been produced to support young people in these areas.
Click below to view supporting videos:
- Me PlC – An Introduction
- Me PLC – Skills & Qualities for Employment
- Me PLC – Discovering Me
- Me PLC – Career Aspirations
- Me PLC – How to Tell Your Story
- Me PLC – Your 29 Second Pitch
- Me PLC – Your 29 Second Pitch (Examples)
- Me PLC – Your 29 Second Pitch (West Midlands Mayor – Andy Street