Soundswell offers bespoke services for children and young people with a range of communication needs and special needs – tailor-made for your client group.
At Soundswell we work directly to the Commission requested by settings, offering:
- Clinical activity via a ‘menu’ of services (at universal, targeted and specialist levels) so that you choose the services which meet your Annual Planning priorities in the area of speech, language and communication
- Strategic pointers for developing and sustaining a comprehensive Communication strategy for your school
- Services in Early Years, Mainstream primary & secondary and Special schools
- Our contracting arrangements are robust and unambiguous
Soundswell clients receive consistent and sustained quality therapy which prioritises immediate need but does not exclude any child whose primary presenting problem is one of speech, language, communication and/or interaction.
Schools choose Soundswell because we:
- Use only experienced, registered therapists
- Are flexible to meet the needs of your setting and we have no exclusion criteria
- Are able to contribute to CRISP and have a good working knowledge of the speaking and listening toolkit
- Liaise with other service providers such as the NHS
- Provide training for individuals or groups of staff identifying and supporting children with SLCN
- Offer Occupational Therapy Services too