When you become a BEP Enhanced Member you will receive access to an exclusive BEP Enhanced Members only area of the website, with details of how to access and take advantage of all our Membership benefits.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions before purchasing membership. Completing your order confirms your agreement to these rules.
- BEP Enhanced Membership runs on a yearly basis commencing on 1st September and concluding on 31st August of the current academic year.
- Included in BEP Enhanced Membership are chargeable and non-chargeable events. For chargeable events, BEP Membership entitles the school to a discount of at least 10% of the BEP Member rate. The actual discount applied will be decided on an event by event basis. Other events are covered by the school’s initial Enhanced Membership fee and as such, additional charges are not required. In these instances, a maximum of two delegates per school may attend per event at the discounted/free rate.
- Costs associated with training courses, events and traded offers are subject to change.
- Purchase of BEP Enhanced Membership provides a £100 discount to the annual conference in the following academic year (e.g. purchase of 2018-19 membership provides a discount for the conference in September 2020 [academic year 2019-20] due to tickets being released for sale in the 2019-20 academic year).
- You can read the full BEP Terms and Conditions here.
Schools who commit to BEP 2019-20 Enhanced Membership by 31st July 2019 will receive a 10% discount on their fee. This discount will be applied by BEP when processing your membership and invoice.