- Lesson plan and activities 1
- Lesson plan and activities 2
- PowerPoint – explaining drug abuse
- Posters – Different drugs and their effects
- PowerPoint – effects of drugs
- PowerPoint – consequences of cannabis
- PowerPoint – Introduction to smoking, alcohol and solvents
- The impact of difference types of drugs on the body
- Lesson plan and activities – effects of alcohol misuse
- PowerPoint – the risks involved in drinking alcohol
- Student information sheet – smoking and addiction
- How smoking affects looks and relationships
- Student information sheet – cost of smoking
- Student information sheet – smoking related diseases
- PowerPoint – the dangers of smoking
- Marketing strategies of the tobacco industry
- PowerPoint – What’s in a cigarette, packaging, laws and tasks
- Wordsearch – drugs and smoking
- Why do people commit acts of terrorism?
- How do countries respond to terrorism?
- What does terrorism look like?
- Causes of violent extremism
9/11 represented in the media
- How was 9/11 represented in the media
- Worksheet – how was 9/11 represented in the media
- Worksheet – how the story develops
- BBC Editorial Guidelines – extracts
Different responses to 9/11
What made 9/11 so shocking?
- Possible experts to invite to a discussion about 9/11
- What happened in the days after 9/11?
- Timeline creator
When did 9/11 begin?
- Worksheet – mindless terrorism
- A teachers’ guide to what caused the 911 attacks
- The motivations of Al-Qaeda
- Understanding Arab hopes for an Arab nation
- British Empire trade routes map
- A map showing alliances in the First World War
- What caused 9/11?
- A number of images relevant to the causes of 911
- The roots of the 911 attacks
- Sequence of conflicts
This aims to help any teachers who want to tackle the issue of conspiracy theories about 911
Booklet and activities about what caused 911
How has 9/11 shaped your world
- A blog about the 11 ways the 911 attacks affected Richard’s life.
- Survey activity for students
- A list of possible consequences of the 911 attacks
- Reaction to 911 from an English Journalist
- Thoughts for the day broadcasts
Tips for producing displays