- Visit: learningtoshapebirmingham.co.uk #strongertogether #learningtoshapebirmingham https://t.co/WRpGWnuQ12
- We're inviting all West Midlands schools to attend our 'Stronger Together' virtual conference. Designed specificall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Visit: learningtoshapebirmingham.co.uk https://t.co/DpDAdIeIeg
- The @PrincesTrust Achieve Club Programme was developed to support students at risk of underachieving or disengaging… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Keeping Children Safe in Education Briefing: We will share with you the relationship between the new Keeping Childr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
BEP Enhanced Members will receive a 5% discount on permanent placement fees for permanent recruitment of senior leadership staff with SLT Education Recruitment. BEP Members will pay a Perm Fee of 15% of the annual salary; for a salary of £60,000 this equates to £9,000. BEP Enhanced Members will pay a Perm Fee of 10% of the annual salary, equating to £6,000, saving £3,000. To take advantage of this offer, visit the SLT website.
visit the slt website
We appreciate how tight budgets are currently for schools, in particular for books, so we are offering BEP Enhanced Member schools 30% off books from Peters showroom in central Birmingham or online. Just quote ‘BEP18’ when booking a showroom visit or at the checkout stage of your basket online. The offer code is valid until 21st December 2018. Alternatively, if you would like one of the team to visit you in school to discuss your book requirements they would be delighted to do so.
visit the peters website
BEP Enhanced Members can benefit from a 10% discount on TheSchoolBus annual subscription. To take advantage of this offer, enter the promo code 'TSBBEP10' online.
BEP Enhanced Members can enjoy a 10% discount on all Creative Workshops events. To take advantage of this offer, please visit the Creative Workshops website.
visit the creative workshops website
Our forum will provide BEP Enhanced Members with a free training opportunity and access to teaching activities, classroom resources and skill assessment tools to build pupils essential skills. Available only to primary schools, this offer includes training, usually costing £500. Once a training date is set, BEP Enhanced Members will be notified for booking.
visit the enabling enterprise website