Recruitment Information for Project Worker (Inclusion) based at Birmingham Education Partnership
- To support the Inclusion Lead in the creation, launch and establishment of the Birmingham Education Partnership’s (BEP’s) Inclusion offer to all Birmingham schools.
- To support the Inclusion Lead to create a sustainable mechanism through which schools may access information about ideas and resources that will help them to develop best practice and fulfil their inclusion responsibilities.
- To support the BEP Mental Health Lead in the creation and delivery of mental health offers for schools
- Lead in the creation of a sustainable mechanism through which schools can populate and deliver their Wider Learning Guarantee (Website)
- To manage discrete operational strands of work that deliver practical inclusion support to schools
- To create and maintain a project structure that enables objectives and priorities to be established, tasks to be agreed, responsibility allocated, and progress monitored.
- To support the Wider Learning lead and the Wider Learning Project Worker as and when required and in agreement with the Inclusion and mental health Leads.
- Creation and maintenance of the project structure.
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are informed of agreed project objectives and outcomes.
- Ensuring that events linked to the inclusion project are delivered effectively.
- Liaising with stakeholders to create a sustainable resource that helps schools to demonstrate best practice in inclusion and to meet their responsibilities in this area.
- The management of discreet strands of work as agreed with the Inclusion and Mental Health Leads.
To communicate effectively utilising different vehicles ie letter, email, phone or face to face, with all parties including external agents and/or partners, colleagues and associates at all times.
The post holder may be required to lead or support other projects as required by the organisation.
To undertake any other duty as required by the organisation, commensurate with pay grade, skills and experience.
To work with BEP colleagues to:
- Develop a shared knowledge of BEP projects and products and create opportunities for mutually beneficial linkages between them.
- Provide mutual support to the development, marketing and delivery of all BEP projects and projects.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of project management.
- Proven ability to lead discreet operational strands of work to successful completion.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft and utilisation of databases.
- Drive and determination
Key Performance Measures
- Establishment of a project structure that enables objectives and priorities to be established, tasks to be agreed, responsibility allocated, and progress monitored.
- Delivery of costed options for the delivery of a sustainable resource base.
- Establishment of a sustainable resource base if delivery is approved
- Creation of discreet BEP inclusion offers for schools
- The effective implementation and delivery of key events.
- Effective communication of the BEP wider learning offer and of the support available to schools to help them fulfil their inclusion, ambitions and responsibilities.
The organisation reserves the right to make reasonable changes to this job description in consultation with the employee.
To apply please forward details of your education/career history and referees, using either a CV or existing teacher application form, to email@example.com. Please also enclose a covering letter (maximum 2 sides of A4) indicating your suitability for the role against the job description and person specification.
|Deadline for applications||5pm on Friday 8th February 2019|
|Interviews||Week commencing 11th February 2019|