Learning to Shape Birmingham 2018
Learning to Shape Birmingham Conference Day 1
Poverty Truth Commission Films
Are we leading a curriculum that helps all our children succeed?
Making success of Interventions
Mergers, Minefields and Me
Building Mental Health Capacity
Learning to Shape Birmingham 2017
Masterclasses and Workshops
- Chris Quinn, RSC’s view on collaboratives
- Geoff Lindsay – Making SEND provision the best it can be
- James McNeillie – Inspecting outcomes in secondary schools
- Nikki Walters – The crucial role of reception year
- Chris Wheadon – Stop marking and start judging!
- NewStart Team – A practical approach to mental health