Use these interactive resources as a way to introduce different global topics, and bring the issues to life for the students. These can be adjusted for different age groups.
This can be adapted for use in many lessons around different global topics, in particular can be a useful visualisation of problems that are discussed in geography lessons.
- Year 7 Global Goals Booklet
- PowerPoint – Introduction to Global Goals
- PowerPoint – Fairtrade
- PowerPoint – Quality Education
- PowerPoint – Poverty
- What do we know, what do we think
- Case Study Quotes
- Causes and consequences
- Child poverty in the UK
- Diamond 9
- PowerPoint – Hunger
- PowerPoint – Refugees – Paddington
- Where in the world – UNICEF Activity
- PowerPoint – Climate Change
- The impact of pollution on our planet
- PowerPoint – Religious Extremism
- PowerPoint – Animal Rights
Seen & Heard Video
World’s Largest Lesson Plans
The World’s Largest Lesson plans are designed to help schools incorporate the Sustainable Development Goals into lessons. Here you can find access to full lesson plans, classroom decorations, logos and links to use the Goals in your lessons. There is also access to an Educator Training Course around teaching the Goals.
There are lots of resources available for all ages around refugees, migrants and asylum seekers.
Global Goals Board Game
The Go-Goals website has sustainable development goal materials aimed at young people, particularly primary school. Download the Global Goal Board Game, with instructions for your classroom.