Do you lead History in your school? BEP have collaborated with The Historical Association, whose specialist course leaders will use this training to support Primary school subject leaders to design and implement a powerful History curriculum in their settings.
- Understanding Ofsted’s four key words: ‘scope, coherence, rigour and sequencing’
- Understanding the role of knowledge in a primary history curriculum, especially in bringing access for the marginalised, disadvantaged and lower-attaining
- What does appropriate breadth, richness and coherence look like?
- Why sequencing matters in providing access for all: seeing the big picture in the diverse ancient world
- What does Ofsted mean by ‘the curriculum is the progression model’?
- Using historical content to engage and inspire: diversity and narrative coherence
- The substantive and the disciplinary: how to use strong enquiry questions to shape lesson sequences
OUR FINANCE TEAM WILL EMAIL YOUR SCHOOL AN INVOICE. PLEASE IGNORE THE WEBSITE GENERATED VERSION.
- PRIMARY History Subject Development Day
15th March 2021
09:00 - 16:00
Venue: Hosted on Zoom