One of the principal aims of BEP is to champion a culture of continual school led improvement.
The BEP Peer Review Programme enables schools to build strong, supportive and mutually beneficial relationships that deliver sustainable self-improvement.
BEP Peer Review helps schools rigorously challenge each other and identify priority areas for development through a cyclical cycle of self – evaluation, review and school to school support within a Birmingham bespoke framework. It supports schools in celebrating strengths and learning from one another within a culture of collective accountability.
We have had over 150 schools participating in the BEP Peer Review Programme. BEP supports groups of schools who already work together as well as helping to broker new relationships and working groups or “clusters”.
This training is aimed at those schools new to Peer Review or those schools already participating who wish for new staff members to be trained.
Joining the BEP Peer Review includes:
- access (copyrighted) to updated Framework in line with new Inspection framework
- access (copyrighted) to new Peer Review Reading Framework
- access (copyrighted) to new Peer Review Frameworks as they are introduced
- one full day training for up to 2 SLT members per schools (one of which must be the Headteacher)
- Improvement Champion training for one staff member
The BEP Peer Review Programme is now FREE for BEP Enhanced Members
To see the additional benefits of being a BEP Enhanced member, please click the button below.
BEP Peer Review Costs
Pupils on roll
BEP Enhanced Members
Enhanced Membership cost (*including Peer review and all other benefits)
NON- BEP Enhanced Members (Peer Review only cost)
251 – 550
551 – 800
Please select the appropriate ticket below. Costs will then be applied accordingly and an invoice sent out to you.
- BEP Peer Review Training – February 2020
5th February 2020
08:00 - 15:30
Venue: BEP Office