What is an Improvement Champion?
The role of the Improvement Champion within a BEP Peer Review cluster is to; facilitate the post review workshop, enabling priorities for improvement to be identified and school to school support agreed. Their role as an objective facilitator allows all members of the review team to fully participate and get involved in the workshop and its outcomes.
Who can be an Improvement champion?
This role would be appropriate for someone who is already an SLE or Assistant Headteachers, Deputy Headteachers or strong middle leaders looking for a CPD opportunity.
What the training involves?
- The BEP Peer Review Programme process
- The role of the Improvement Champion and its potential
- Facilitating the workshops – including tools and strategies
- Learning from the experience of a current Improvement Champion
This session is for participants of the BEP Peer Review Programme only and is free as part of their Peer Review Membership.
- BEP Peer Review Improvement Champions Training - Feb 2020
26th February 2020
08:00 - 15:30
Venue: BEP Office